Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Divergent

     Hello guys! Currently I'm reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. So far I read 52 pages out of 487. The book so far is pretty interesting.
     The main character so far in the book is a girl called Beatrice. Beatrice has to take a test called the Aptitude test. this test will determine what faction she would be in. Her society was divided into 5 factions. The test tells her that she displays equal aptitude for Abnegation, Dauntless and Erudite. The Choosing Ceremony also is described. She chose Dauntless. This is what happened in those 53 pages. The book sounds interesting and I will keep reading it to find out what happens.

The two unknown words are:
slacksmen's or women's trousers for informal wear;
All the people at the meeting were wearing slacks. 
a cluster: a number of things of the same kind, growing or held together; 
We have also bid for the funding of induction mentors to support a cluster of primary schools.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT BOOK. I am glad that you are so far enjoying it and i hope u will carry on to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS AN AMAZING BOOK AND MOVIE! hope you enjoy it and finish. Beatrice is amazing and I hope you meet the other characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss!!! Divergent is amazing I love everything about it!!! Even though I have never read the series, I saw the movie and I can't wait to actually read all the books. I hope you enjoy reading this and believe me, it's a very interesting story line.

    ReplyDelete