Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

"The autobiography of Branislav Nusic"
Hello, in this blog I will be talking about a book that I've been reading. This book is in Serbian and it is the autobiography of one of the most famous Serbian comedians ever. The author is logically Nusic himself since it is an autobiography. I've been struggling with reading this book since there are a lot old words unknown to me, sometimes even to my father. I found this book really funny because there are a lot of funny anecdotes which remind me of today's people or situations, even though the book was written in 19 hundred's. The humor in this book isn't cheap, this means that you need to be concentrated to get the humor. The two words that I did not understand were: cobble and comb. Of course I knew these in English and Serbian, but they were used in a very different, old way. Nikola lives in a cobble street (this is true). A comb is used to make hair look differently.     

By Maksim




No comments:

Post a Comment