Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

BEAST

Cover of "Beast"
Cover of Beast
Beast
Ally Kennen
172/217
The biggest conflict is that the main character Stephen has a pet. Not a small pet like a dog, cat, or bunny. A dangerous cold blooded monster. The Beast. Stephen is a foster kid. He has been taking care of this "beast" for over four years. When he got the beast, it was a lot smaller than now. The Beast has gotten  a lot bigger after four years of eating pigs and other dead animals. Stephen realizes the thing has gotten to big and could break out of its cage, and kill many people. Stephen plans to kill it. But how? What if he does something wrong and the thing breaks out of the cage and goes eating everyone. Lets just say... Stephen needs a gun. How else could he kill, this cold blooded, reptile. All I can think of, is its yellow, large eyes, staring at me. About to chew me with its sharp crocodile teeth.

I think that Stephen will kill this crocodile. I have a feeling. I think it will work out good. I hope.

HN

2 comments:

  1. CREEPY! omg hope he kills the beast i don't want people to die... Interesting!!!!! cant wait to find out what happens i need to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This seems like a great story! You made it seem very exciting, and the beast seems very agressive. You also have good grammar.

    -Kristina

    ReplyDelete