Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Hound of the Baskervilles #2

Hi guys! As you already might know the book that I'm reading is called "The Hound of the Baskervilles" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I read 106 pages out of 203.
The protagonists of this story are Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. The author doesn't really  describe their physical feature.  The only things that the author mentions are that Sherlock Holmes is wearing a cape and smokes a cigar and not much about Dr. Watson. He also says that they are both middle-age. I think they are both really kind and they want to help others because they are helping solving a case for nothing. I also think that Sherlock Holmes is a great observer and that he is very knowledgeable because he could tell from what year a letter was by just looking at the paper and he was able to figure out a lot of things about Dr. Mortimer (read my last post to find out who Dr. Mortimer is)  by just looking at his walking stick. Dr. Watson is a loyal man that always helps Homes in his cases and he's a caring person too.
In those 106 pages that I read the antagonist is unknown. The only problem that they are facing is finding out how Sir Charles died and till now nobody tried to stop them so that's why I'm saying the antagonist is unknown.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment