Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Escape from Mr.Lemonchello's Library: Protagonist and Antagonist


As you all know I am reading "Escape from Mr. Lemonchello's Library" by Chris Grabenstein. I am currently on page 90 out of the total of 288. I know, I haven’t read much since my last blog post, but I promise today I will (Mrs. S).  The protagonist of my mystery novel is a 12- year old Kyle Keely. He is a game fan; he loves board games, word games, and especially video games created by the game master himself, Luigi Lemonchello.  Kyle is very stubborn and will stop at nothing to get what he wants and believes in. You could say he never gives up.  Although, the author does not describe Kyle’s physical appearance, we do get a good idea of what he is like. However, the antagonist is still not revealed and that is one of 
the reasons I can't wait to continue reading my book and than blogging about it.

3 comments:

  1. YOu're book sounds really interesting. My book doesn't give any physical description of the main character either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i also like your post but i wish that you could of put at least who you thought could of been the antagonist. Though over all god post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! the author in hasn't revealed the protagonist's physical features yet too!

    ReplyDelete