Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

"The Hollow"

Hello! 
The book I’m reading for my book report is “The Hollow” by Agatha Christie. Currently I’m on the 100th page out of 264. The protagonist of the story is Hercule Poirot, a Belgian detective trying to solve the crime of murder. He characterizes himself with a neatly trimmed moustache. He has much experience from his job and solved many crimes in Agatha Christie’s books. The antagonist of the story is the murderer. I still don’t know who is it, but I have some suspects. I find the story truly interesting and thrilling.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, we have the same protagonist! I really like the vocabulary you used, especially 'neatly trimmed moustache :) ' Wow, the clues on the front cover look so random!

    Gwendy :)

    ReplyDelete