Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Justice Hall

Hello Dear People of the Totally Awesome 7th Grade

For my book report I am reading a book called "The Justice Hall" by Laurie R. King. There are 331 pages in this book. Up to where I have read in my book, they are somewhere in the UK, Sussex I would guess and like the title of the book, I am sure further into the story, the plot would also take place at The Justice Hall. In the story it has not been mentioned yet when the time period is but guessing from the situation and how the main characters deal with it I would guess around the 19's. In my opinion the mood is scary but also exciting because you don't really know what happens next. When the main characters realize something important it is like someone slapped you in the face with a book and light bulb lights up.


No comments:

Post a Comment