Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'd Tell You I love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You #2

Next blog post about ITYILYBTIHTKY--actually, no, using an acronym is worse. Never mind that.

Anyway, this is my second blog post about I'd Tell You I love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, my mystery book for this quarter. The protagonist, Cammie, seems very resilient in wanting to be a spy at her school. I actually don't like her character that much, she seems a little bit one-dimensional. She hasn't been given a face yet, except for brown hair and a lot of acne, apparently. The supporting characters are more developed than she is, but I suppose I'll get  little more development later in the book. Who knows. My 'true' antagonist hasn't really been revealed yet,  but I'm excited to see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. Very Interesting. I think sometimes the most awesomest characters are the ones you don't like, because you have a lot (probably) to say about them. Also the story sounds interesting... is this your own book or did you find it in the library?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Arabela,

    Very interesting book! The title is very catchy, and I assume you enjoy reading it. I wish that next time you could add some more content and background into your blog post!

    Sincerely,
    Nikola Lalic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking through the blog posts I can comment on, and when I saw the word 'kill', I was like, WOAH! What is that? So I decided to comment on your blog post. I am very curious what the title means, and I want to know who's point of view the title is in. Anyway, I like how you made your blog post like you were talking to the readers, and the wordplay. It's very interesting how you described everything in your post, especially your character, like when you said she was 'one-dimensional'. But maybe there could be a little more details because I want to know more about your character and how she relates to the story and stuff. :) Oh, this was so funny. I'M BEING A BAD CRITIQUE (?) WITH NO AUTHORITY OVER BEING ONE. :P

    ReplyDelete