Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

"The Girl Who Kicked Hornet's Nest"

Hello Everyone, the book I'm reading is called "The Girl Who Kicked Hornet's Nest" and the author is Siteg Larrison. Since I'm reading it online, it only shows the chapters, so I don't know what page I am on exactly but I'm currently reading chapter eight/twenty nine.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets` Nest     

The protagonist in this book is Lisbeth Salander who is described as psychotic with many disorders by a lot of people. She is mentally ill and she is attracted to the same gender, and even though that's nobody's business, people judge her a lot. Lisbeth is also described as a murderer, but that's on me to find out if she really is by reading on.

The antagonist is Mikael Blomkvist, as known as Lisabeth's "frenemy". He's blown her off in many situations already and he, we could say, is really mean to Lisbeth most of the time, but they're still friends. He is stubborn, brave, and smart (my impressions since I started reading, maybe it will change throughout the book) And it seems like something's happening between him and another character, Erika Berger, which is also an antagonist.

(The physical characteristics aren't really described in the book, but I'm imagining Lisbeth as a pretty, tall girl, really thin, and brunette, and I think Mikael is a bit older, and has brown eyes and brown-ish/blonde-ish hair. But that's just my imagination.)

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! Can I borrow it when you're done? Is there an actual murder in the story? How many disorders does Lisbeth have? Why don't her parents help her? Does she even have any parents? Oooo, I think I ship Mikael and Lisbeth now. But is there an actual murder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why is the story called the Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest? Does she mind-control them or something? Sorry, I'm on a sugar high.

    ReplyDelete