Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Umm... still "Hoot" I guess...

I am still currently reading Hoot by Carl Hiassen. Well, I finished it but I'm re-reading it just because. I am on page 77/292 right now, and it's fun to re-read books because you know exactly what's coming and you can be like "YES. YES. I KNEW IT" even though you've already read it - okay I'm just ranting. On to the summary.

Protagonist - Roy is the main protagonist in this story. He's lived in seven different locations. He was born in 1989 in Detroit, Michigan. He later on moved to Montana with his parents. When he moved to "Disneyworld is an armpit" Florida, he wore western clothes to school on his first day, thus receiving the nicknames 'cowgirl' and 'tex'. He has black hair and blue eyes,


Antagonist - Temporarily unknown. (Well I know it, but I can't say it yet because I'm up to page 77. Does that make sense?)

I would give it a 7-8 because it was (well for me it was) nerve racking. It was annoying. You got to a clue in the book that ends up completely useless later on, but it's still pretty adventurous.

1 comment:

  1. Good, but give more description on the main character's personality.

    ReplyDelete