Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blog Post WEEK 7

Hey guys, Its Sofia. Last blog post I told you the ending of Charlie Bone and The Invisible . This for the next few weeks im going to mix it up a little bit, I'm going to talk about magazines, books and current events.

Today I'm going to talk about a book that im reading called The Little Prince. This book is not so interesting for me honestly, but i don't really have a choice to read it or not my dad is making it a forced book. But this book does have its moments, meaning some parts i can easily follow and are actually interesting. For example at one part they started to talk about a man that crashed his plane in the middle of the desert. But suddenly while the man was fixing his plane the little prince just appeared, out of nowhere.

Books are different in all types of ways, some are interesting and some are not but unfortunately I don't find this book all that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment