Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Book Report for Week 2 By Alex Watts

Title: Quantum Physics-Scientifically
Author: Dr. Theresa M. Kelly
Pages Read: 205-all of them
Genre: Science, Non-Fiction

This book is quite interesting and hard to understand. I had to read every 7th sentence twice just so I could understand it. In this book it explains quantum physics in a way so that you can understand it. It talks about the Binary Code (1s and 0s in a sequence to be a system/message), how quantum physics work and what you can do with quantum physics.

I have practiced the Arts of Q.Physics and am thankful to of read this book. I recommend this book for those who can understand complex writings and have abilities of which they can't explain properly. This book will certainly test your knowledge whoever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't read this book, is to complicated, but good job!

    ReplyDelete