Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Man vs. Wild- Bear Grils

Pages read: 30

The book that I read this week was called Man vs. Wild- By: Bear Grils. Bear Grils has 2 shows on Discovery. They are called Man vs. Wild and Born Survivor. They both have to do with the book. The reason Bear wanted to make this book, was because he wanted people not just to lean from his TV shows, but he wanted to summarize everything that he has done and put it in a book so that they can learn from there to. In the 30 pages that I have read from the book Man vs. Wild Bear basically summarized the needs and the things to need to do when you are out in the wild all by yourself. Now, I have another perspective about living in the wild just like he does every month or so. The reason I chose this book was because I find Bear Grils very interesting, the interesting places he goes to, and you can also learn a lot off of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment