Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Septimus Heap

Author: Angie Sage
Genre: Mythology/Mystry

In my book Silas and the rat named Stanley got to where Silas's family was hiding. Their friend Sally was there. The keepsafe Marcia gave her saved her life from getting caught on fire. One of Silas's sons was lost. He was older but they did not want the bad people to have him captive. But of course they did. With Stanley he got a new boss. He was mean, for no reason he got demoted from confidential rat to a rat. He still is a messenger, but he gets payed less, and he is less reliable. I still think that boy four hundred twelve is the Heaps long lost son. I still do not know for sure. I feel bad for the rat because he has children. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment