Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Harry Potter and the Phylosopher's Stone

title: Harry Potter and the Phylosopher's Stone
author: J.K Rowling
pages: 356
reader: Helene Le Roux

This week I've began and almst finished reading my first Harry potter book and even if in the past I had already seen almost all of the movies, I rediscovered those magical and mysterious adventures. In this Harry Potter, the young magiscian is going to learn that he is a wizzard and that he comes from a magicall world, than he is going to go for the first time in the greatest school of magic qhere he is going to make some new best friends and finally he is going to solve the mystery of... THE PHYLOSPHER'S STONE!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I also read this book and I liked it. I am glad you enjoy it to. Also I had seen the movies first but the book tells you much more.

    ReplyDelete