Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney.
I have read 159/ 216 pages this week. A friend from Norway bought over the two first Diary of a Wimpy Kid books in Norwegian .  In Norwegian it is called Et  Pingles  Dagbok. I have now the third and fourth book of Diary of a Wimpy Kid that was brought from England. I am reading the third book and it is really good and funny.I cannot wait to read the fourth book.
I can only think of one obstacle which is his dad because Greg likes playing video games all the time and his dad wants him to be outside doing other stuff."Quote is that Greg has been out of clean clothes for about three days so he wears his bathing suit at school.




I hope you like the book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment