Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013



The book I am reading is called '' Chasing Vermeea''. It was written by Blue Balliett. In these couple of chapters I learned to never wait when you recieve something suspicious. In the first chapter these three people from the same neighborhood got a letter saying that he/she wanting to help them solve a crime. And that crime has wronged one of the worlds greatest painters. It was printed on expensive stationery the kind that you buy if you want to be impressive it also said Do not show or tell anyone about this letter. That was very suspicious if you ask me. Tonight I read 42 pages. One unknown word was '' labyrinth'' In the book it says like this: books were piled everywhere, and the rooms were jumbled together in a mismatched way. Although Petra had been inside many times, it always felt like a labyrinth. labyrinth means a complicated irregular network of paths it's similar to a maze. By the picture you can tell that it is a very interesting book. So far so great. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your book really seems interesting and I would love to read it when I finish mine. I really do not like reading mysteries, but I think I could read this one. Cool :0

    ReplyDelete