Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

The A.B.C Murders

Title: The A.B.C Murders, Author: Agatha Christie, Number of Pages Read: 92/228

Hercule Poirot and Mr. Hastings stand upon an obstacle when they are trying to decide whether they should make the pattern of the A.B.C murders to the public or not. Well, now they are left no choice but reveal it to the public because of the third murder of Sir Carmichael Clarke. "Eh bien," said Poirot. "It is possible that publicity may do what private efforts have failed to do. the whole country now will be looking for A.B.C." (Christie 90)
I read Katarina's post and I have figured that if the main person in my book was to fall in love with a relative of one of the victims, he would probably deny it to himself and force himself to forget about it. He also has a wife in South America, so it's not very likely that he will fall in love with someone else.


1 comment:

  1. I think I would the same as the characters have done. The book sounds really interesting and I would like to read it.

    ReplyDelete