Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

north of nowhere

Author: Liz Kessler, i have read 99/217 pages of the book,
The setting of my book is on a island called Porthaven. The main place is a a dock where the main character Mia writes back and forth in a diary to a girl she has never meet. Each time they put it on the girl Dee's dads boat and that's how the get the diary from island to island Is is in present, The climate is cold, rainy, stormy and hot. Porthaven looks like a regular island The live on the main land and the friend that she is trying to meet is on a different island. The mood of the book is sad and happy but mostly sad.
I am becoming obsessed with this book it is so good. I want to read on and on.
  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a very nice post. It clearly describes the setting of the book, and a bit of the plot. I think in a future post I may incorporate a bit more plot, form the book. Though if I were you I would probably have described how it can be rainy stormy and hot at the same time. Does the book take place in multiple seasons or is the weather just random in this setting.

    ReplyDelete