Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mystery book 1+2+3

There is a video to the story. I haven't watched it but you are free to watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjo8cyIvCsk

Anne, George, Dick, Julian
and Timothy or Timmy




Blog 1
Title: Five go on a hike together
Author: Enid Blyton
Number of pages read: 5/213
Anne receives a letter from her older brother Julian that he and her other brother Dick have the same holiday as her and her older cousin. The letter said that they will go hiking in the moors. The girls are very excited and are talking about what they need to pack. 



Blog 2 
The five on a raft
The Five go on a hike together is a book by Enid Blyton from  the series of The Famous Five. I have read 10 pages so far out of 213.
The setting of the book start at a girls boarding school where Anne and Georgina (know as George) get a letter from Anne's older brother that during the break they will go on a hike. It is October but the sun is still shining. The mood is excited.






Blog 3
The cover of my book
The Five go on a hike is a book that is 213 pages long and I have read 20 pages so far. The book is from a series called The Famous Five and is by Enid Blyton.
Main Characters
The characters are all related. Anne, Dick and Julian and brothers and sister. George is their cousin.
Anne is the youngest and Julian the oldest.
Julian is really generous. 
Example from page 18: Julian put down the miney and added a pound for the cake. (cake was free)
George is a tomboy:
Example from page 1-2: "Georgina! You should be in class-and you too, Anne." George 
scowled. She hated to be called by her full name 
Timothy: Can understand every word that is said.
Example from page 4: Timmy seemed to understand every word. He pricked up his ears, put his head to one side and listened intently while George was speaking.


4 comments:

  1. I am not similar to any of the characters in my book but if I had to be one character I would choose George because from other books I have read she is really brave but she might have a slight temper. Also she has a pet dog that is really interesting for he acts a bit like a human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The characters in the book called "Five on a Hike Together" are very similar to me because they love hiking exactly like me. I started liking hiking when I was in 5th grade. We went to see Mount Vesuvius and went hiking there for our field trip.

    ReplyDelete