Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mystery post (#2)

I didn't understand the first book so I started a new one called Fire Arrow.

Fire Arrow                                                                                                                
This is the cover of my book.

About the book:
The book I am reading is called Fire Arrow by Edith Pattou and I have read 100 pages out of 331.

Setting:
The setting of my book is in the past of a different place. The story starts in a place called Eirren and the main character travels to Dungal.  I think that the time of year is in the spring for it has rained often and it rains in spring. Most of the story so far has been in the forest but there are also farms or duns as they are called in the book. It seems that everything is against Brie (main character) going to Dungal.

No comments:

Post a Comment