Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The 39 Clues

I changed my book to The 39 Clues cause it was hard for me to understand.
The author of this book is Peter Lerangis. It has 190 pages and i read 44 pages so far. I am trying to finish this book fast as i can.
The main character is Amy and Dan. They are sister and brother. At that time there was volcano eruption of volcano in Indonesia. Amy and Dan and their friend ran away from police. While they were trying to find boat Dan was caught by snake. "AAAAAAGGHHHH! SNAKES! GET OFF ME!" Dan shouted in page 11. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a great book. So sad you had to change books but I believe you that it was confusing. I like your attitude wanting to finish the book as fast as you can and working hard. I like how you told me who the main characters are and you picked a good quote from the book. :)
    Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete