Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Hound of the Baskervilles

By: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's



In total I have read 60 pages out of 203. One obstacle that the main character has to run into is that Sir Henry Baskerville has lost his brown and black boot, he doesn't know who stole them from him. Sherlock Holmes has to find out who has stolen the boots and the other obstacle he has to run into is that how the Baskerville has been killed. 

I found the first one in page 52 paragraph 4: 

"Seems to me they are playing me for a sucker in this hotel," he cried. "They'll find they've started in to monkey with the wrong man unless they are careful. By thunder, if that chap can't find my missing boot there will be trouble. I can take a joke with the best, Mr.Holmes, but they've got a bit over the mark this time!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment