Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Vanishing Girl



Vanishing Girl
Written by: Shane Peacock
(The boy Sherlock Holmes and his 3rd case)

This week I was very successful.  I read 250 pages out of 307. I am very interested in the book, and I am very happy that I chose this book. In my book, the main character is Victoria, the girl that is missing. The whole story is turning around her, because she is missing and Sherlock, is trying to solve her case. Victoria, seems furious, as her family members, especially her dad. She is neutral, because she doesn't really change by this point. Sherlock, is the one that is looking for her, and is trying to solve her case. He is brave, and pretty smart to find out the answer, who kidnapped the girl, and were she is now. He is a protagonist, because he is the Hero of this story. He is the good one that is trying to find Victoria. The Antagonist in this book, are the kidnappers. They stole Victoria, because she is a family member of a wealthy family, and they want to get money in order to give Victoria back to her family.  The kidnapper, think he could get everything he wants, just because he has Victoria in his hands. But, it doesn't seem so. Victoria's father doesn't want to give any money, for his daughter. He thinks he is powerful enough to get his daughter with ought any money.  I really think the book is interesting, and that everyone should read it! For now I love the book!



 

1 comment:

  1. This book which Tijana is about a girl who was kidnapped. The kidnappers said to the father of the girl that he will have to pay a big amount of money to get his daughter back. The father said no to the proposal and the kidnappers were never in contact with the father again.

    I would have obviously said "yes" to the proposal because if I had a daughter, I wouldn't care how much money I would have to give the kidnappers to get my daughter back.

    ReplyDelete