Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Alex Ferguson by Sir Alex Ferguson #2

     Hi guys! This is the  second post about the book that I choose to read for the second book report. The book is called "Alex Ferguson" and it's written by Sir Alex Ferguson. I read 270 pages so far out of 350.
     The main character of the book is Sir Alex Ferguson. I's pretty hard for me to say that because in this book he speaks about a lot of different persons but he speaks the most about himself. Sir Alex Ferguson is an honest man regarding football. "First of all, you must tell them the truth. There is nothing wrong with presenting the hard facts to a player that has lost his form." (Ferguson 253). That shows that he wasn't afraid to tell the truth to the players and he wanted them to know what they were doing wrong. He was also very focused, concentrated, caring  and serious regarding football. This paragraph will support my statement: "A woman said to me at Haydock races  one day in 2010: 'I see you on the television and you're so serious, yet here you are laughing and enjoying yourself.' I told her, ' Well, do you not want me to be serious at work? My job is concentration. Everything that goes on in my brain has to be beneficial to the players. I cannot make mistakes.' " (Ferguson 256). Those are two examples of Sir Alex's personality traits. He didn't describe himself at all so I cannot tell you anything about his physical traits.
     This was my post for this week! Hope you enjoyed! 

1 comment:

  1. Sir Alex seems like a very interesting and concentrated man. I hope you enjoy the rest of the novel and that you learn some football tips lol.

    ReplyDelete