Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nice To Meet You by Jessie J

A couple of days ago I have finished reading "Nice To Meet You", an autobiography by Jessie J, in which she talks about her life, starting out her career as a singer, how hard it was in the beginning, as well as getting to know her true self and then winning awards, getting recognized and just overall success. This book had a total of 214 pages which I have enjoyed reading very much. The moral of this book is to never give up, no matter how hard it can sometimes be to achieve your dreams.  I personally find it beneficial to be persistent because you never know, maybe you will find yourself in a position you never expected to be in, and really wanted to, and everything will then pay off. To someone who is discouraged, and someone who feels as though they cannot not pursue their dreams, I would recommend this book. After they read it I am certain, that they would be re encouraged to do something spectacular.  While reading this novel though it puzzled me how Jessie J wrote many songs for other famous artists and never once did she complain about it, also I was amazed how determined she was to make it in the music industry. One thing that I enjoyed in this book was that other people’s opinions of Jessie J were included in it. , I don’t have any questions regarding the moral of her autobiography other than when is her new album coming out, because I think that her songs talk about life, but also have a deeper meaning to it that affects everyone who hear it no matter what language it is in. 

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your blog post Nina, and while reading it I noticed that the moral of your book is actually very similar to the moral of mine; never give up. I think that is very interesting since each of the books is based on a different persona's life yet they both talk about persistence. All in all I really like your blog post I thought that it was very well written and that all your ideas were well put together, in fact you really persuaded me to read this book.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete