Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The one that got away (2)

The one that got away by Chris Ryan is a great book so far. This week I read more than last week. I read 100 pages / 320 pages. That is 52 more pages than last week. If I read 55 pages each week I think I can finish this book in 4 weeks. If I read 110 pages each week then I can finish it in 2 weeks. I think I would prefer reading 110 pages each week so I can be done with the book quickly. In this book so far Chris Ryan, the author of the book was in a sas patrol mission. They had to go to the deserts and be stealthy. They came across a sheep guy that was putting the sheep in a white van. The SAS patrol then saw that their camping spot was just across an enemy base and they had to move. When they were about to the sheep guy came along. They did not move, until one of them peeked and then that is when he saw the Chris Ryan's friend. The sheep guy ran as fast as he could towards the enemy base and then that is when the patrol started to get worried. The main idea of this book was that Chris Ryan and his friends get captured but only Chris Ryan makes it alive and he tells the story of what happened and how they got captured and held hostage.

No comments:

Post a Comment