Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Outliers ~ Malcolm Gladwell

Hello everyone! For my book report, I am reading "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell. I finished the book a few days ago, and I have to day it's really an interesting non-fiction book to read, and this book has 304 pages. This book is made up of series of stories about success and the characteristics or people who succeeded. The book mentions the 10,000 hours of practice that pay off. The book also mentions a lot of people like The Beatles, Bill Gates, Christopher Langan and many other people, and their characteristics, and what makes them so special that they succeeded in life. Most of the people mentioned, took their time, and practiced until they mastered their skill. The Beatles played a lot in different cities, Bill Gates took the opportunities he was given as a student and spent years on the computer and Christopher Langan had an IQ higher than Einstein's. There weren't any puzzling points in the book, so I have no questions about the book. A thing I would like to know more about is the people's childhoods and did their childhood have anything to do with who they became later on. I suggest you read this book, because it's very interesting and I recommend
this book to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment