Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sing No Evil

-Note: I could not gain access to my historical fiction book, 'When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit', so I have to write about my current book instead. Apologies-

Sing No Evil is a comic book written by two Finnish artists, JP Ahonen and KP Alare. The book is 181 pages long, and I have completed it twice. The main character of the story, Aksel, is a stuttering, off-key singer in an underground band, The Perkeros. Aksel has mid-back length blonde hair and (sometimes) a scruffy beard, and he is short and, more or less, stout. He is nervous most of the time, but he can be very aggressive. He's short tempered and a little bit insane, but he has a strange charm about him that makes him likeable and funny. An example of his short-tempered-ness is when a new singer auditions for the band, Aksel is quick to judge him and is extremely rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment