Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Alex Ferguson by Sir Alex Ferguson #4

     Hi guys! The fourth post about my book is here. If you still don't know for this book report project I choose to read a book called "Alex Ferguson" by Sir Alex Ferguson, for more details read my other posts. I finished all the 350 pages this week and I'm really happy that I chose to read this book.
     The main topic in this book is football (soccer). For me this topic is important because it's my favorite sport and I love this sport. For others might be important because it teaches them about this wonderful sport. Also I would say that another topic of this book is psychology. I would say that because in some parts of his book he talk a little bit about how he was able to make his players more focused and how he worked with missed behaved ones but it has very few parts like that. I didn't learn much about football as a game but I learned about how Sir Alex sees this sport and to learn and read about how the greatest manager of all times sees this sport is a really nice thing. I didn't have troubles understanding this amazing book and that's good. I honestly have no more questions about this topic and I learned a lot already so I don't consider asking more questions or learning more about it.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post! 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you seem so excited about your book! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really happy that you liked the book and understood everything without any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the book is a very good book and its also cool that you found a book that you love so much.

    ReplyDelete