Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Nazi Hunters

The book I have chosen for my book report is called The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb.
109/215

The topic in my book is World War 2. It's important because World War 2 was the event that killed many people and injured many others. World War 2 took place around the 1st of September, 1939, and ended the 2nd of September, 1945. The beginning starts with the journey of Adolf Eichmann, a German Nazi General SS (Schutzstaffel).
I learned that a German Nazi General Adolf Eichmann was captured by a team at a bus stop in Argentina and smuggled to Israel, resulting in one of the country's most important trials.
The only things that really puzzled me was the names. I had to ask a friend to understand how to read the German last names.
The questions I have about this topic are how do kidnap a high-ranked Nazi with only a couple people called the Nazi hunters. Like, how do you do it? Is the process complicated, because you need to know exactly where they are and what time they're going to be there. How do you get that information?
I want to learn more about WW2 in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment