Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The diary of Anne Frank

Hi everyone,
For my book project I have been reading Anne Frank.  This is a biography about a young girl named Anne Frank.  Till now i have read 40 out of 283 pages and i am planning to read 40 tonight.  This book was written by Anne Frank and has a special introduction from Eleanor Roosevelt.

The main point of this book is that Anne Frank, who lives in Amsterdam during the war as a Jewish girl, is writing messages to her friend kitty to explain and tell what is happening in her life and telling about the war.  For now she has been telling how she has been hiding from the war and how she is doing in school and she often forgets to write in her diary when something dangerous is happening outside

The worst thing is that Anne's sister has been told to report to a camp but she says that she does not want to go.  This really scared Anne because she was afraid it was her dad, but now that it is her sister she was much more worried

Thats all i have read till now
Per

4 comments:

  1. Dear Per,

    Good choice that you made while selecting this book. I think it is very important to understand the crimes done to many of the worlds nations and groups of people during the war. I am looking forward to more posts!

    Sincerely,
    Nikola Lalic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting blog post, and I wanted to read this for my book report, but I chose "The Outliers" instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i reallly like your log post per! that is a very interesting blog. I've read and seen things about the times they were in and i would have had a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ana,
    I thought that your blog post was very interesting and I enjoyed reading it very much.

    ReplyDelete