Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Anne Frank: The diary of a young girl

Hello everyone!
 Almost done with my book, planning to finish it today.  I have read 268/283 pages. The author is Anne Frank and the book was edited by Otto Frank.

Now, first of all.  What is the topic.  In my opinion the topic of this book is about how a child has it in war.  I myself think that this is terrible that a child has to live through this.  It is very unfortunate that Anne dies in the end.  Her dad, Otto, is the only one in the Frank family that survived.  That is very sad.  I have learned that even though i can imagine what it is like i will never know how it feels to live like that, hearing gunshots outside sometimes.

-Per

YAY

1 comment:

  1. Hai Pur, It's really cool that you are reading this book, as i think it has a really good message, and really enjoyed it myself :)

    ReplyDelete