Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2014

The one that got away (3)

              I am reading The one that got away by, Chris Ryan. I have read 183 pages of this book. This means that I am more than halfway done with the book. Last time I read it I got till 100 this means that I read 83 pages this week. I feel like I could do better if I tried to read the book throughout the whole week and not in just one day. The main character in this novel was Chris Ryan. Before he left the army he served in SAS. He was fit, had brown hair, and also didn't show his pain or how scared he is very often. "He did not want to show how scared he was, but he ran as fast as he could." [Page 107]. "He had injured his knee but he kept on going like nothing happened" [Page 134]. I thought that this book was very interesting so far. I never knew that a nonfiction could be this interesting. I usually do not read nonfiction because I find it boring and not interesting. This book was a type of book I could just sit there and read for an hour or two. I would rate this book a 10/10 because it is interesting, has good words, the sentences make sense, its not a too high of a reading level, and its not too low either.
Thank you for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment