Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

What I am reading.

I have not found a non-fiction novel YET. So I am just going to write about another book that I read.

The title of the book I am reading is called "Struck By Lightning" which is by the one and only Chris Colfer. In this book there is 258 pages. I chose this book because I worship Chris Colfer and he has very interesting books. Also because the book is really funny and so is the movie. The story is basically about boy called Carson, whose life is a mess. His parents are always at each others throats and his Mom is a drug addict and an alcoholic. Carson wants to be a journalist and to go to a very specific college and get out of his home. He is having a hard time doing this because he needs to submit a "Literary Magazine" so that he can show that he can write while inspiring others. His only problem is that people don't really like him because he is extremely sarcastic and brutally truthful to his peers. Him being the annoying ambitious person he is, he blackmails everyone. In the end he does not get into the college which upsets him but then he sees the bright side that SOMEHOW he made a friend blackmailing other people. And then he gets struck by lightning and dies.



Karma will always strike back.

2 comments:

  1. Wow very interesting story sounds very crazy and I kind of wanna read it. He and his mom don't seem to be in such a good condition and he blackmails people?! I guess he deserved to get struck by lightning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid sounds crazy and out of control. I love it. The book seems very interesting, and so does the author. I would like to check out his work sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete