Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Invincible Louisa by Cornelia Meigs


          The book that I chose to write about was, my non-fiction book, Invincible Louisa. This book is a biography about Louisa Alcotts life. Right now I am on page 27 and it is very interesting There are 195 pages in this book. I know that I need to read a lot because I don't want to be late like last time.
          The reason I chose this was because I had no book to read, and I didn't really care what to read. When we were at the library, Ashley was determined to find me an interesting book, and she did. So thank you Ashley.
           This has already had tragic things happen. Her little brother died before birth. Louisa has a little sister named Elizabeth Alcott. When Louisa was younger, she had a nice life, she had a beautiful winter, and as the book says, she had terrible winters later on. Bronson Alcott was Louisa's father, and the bok says that everyone loved him because he was really nice and humble to everybody.
         That's all I've read so far but, I'll see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment