Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

                                                Outliers

 

 

 
 

Author: Malcolm Gladwell

Number of pages read: 60

 
 

In my book there are lots of stories. Some of them have conflict. I will describe conflict from the second story (chapter1). Conflict is that nobody knows why Canadian athletes are born in same month and same year. I think that is People Against the Unknown type of conflict. This conflict is introduced on the beginning of the story in 1 chapter. I read this chapter so I know the ending. They are born in the same month and year because if somebody is older he is stronger. If somebody is younger he is weaker. Everybody is born on the same month and year because they are same strength and that is better for the team.



1 comment:

  1. Good job Nikola!
    You chose a really interesting book.
    My wish is to write more things to understand what the story is about.
    Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete