Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Moonwalk

Title: Moonwalk
Pages: 289
Author: Michael Jackson

I just finished reading the book Moonwalk by Michael Jackson. My favorite part of the book was when he started his solo career and when he recorded his first song "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" because that is when his pop career started. I mostly recommend this book to people who are fans of Michael Jackson. Most of the information in the book are about important points of his career and not his personal life. People who are interested in the mystery of his personal life will not find it in this book. I am a fan and I liked to learn about his childhood performances and his beginning of his solo career. I especially liked reading facts about recording his song and videos. He changed the way the videos were made and even music. People who want to read about a great musician who changed the world should read this book. 
 

2 comments:

  1. awesome blog post aleksa keep up the good work and details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Aleksa!
    I think that you chose a very interesting and cool book to read.
    I think that you could write more details.
    Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete