Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blog post Marley and Me

John Grogan
Marley and Me
289




      The conflict in my book is that John and Jenny Grogan have adopted a dog. The dogs name is Marley and he is very energetic.There are multiple problems in my book the first is that Marley refuses to behave like a real dog, he eats everything.pounces on people and just won't behave. Another problem in my book is that Jenny and John Grogan have a kid and Marley is not to get to close to the kid. I think that the problem will be solved when Marley starts to relax and the kids grow older so there will be now problem with the because as time passes both the kids and Marley age and eventually Marley will start to relax.So clearly the conflict in my book is external because Marley fights with his owner in a playful way.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog post is very nice its go how you added pictures to make it more clear!

    ReplyDelete