Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Red Pyramid

Name: Sooyoung Byun
Grade: 7A
Title: The Red Pyramid
Author: Rick Riordan



The book that I am currently reading is called the Red Pyramid written by Rick Riordan. It is a book about ancient Egypt and about the Egyptian gods. It is a series and there are other Rick Riordan series called the Percy Jackson series. The book is about two boy and girl siblings who are trying to get their father back who is a magician and got captured by Egyptian gods trying to get their mother back from the death. My favorite part of the book till now is when Sadie and Carter both find out that their father is a magician and all that and they suddenly panic and think that they are in a dream or something. I would recommend this book to people who love Rick Riordan's books and people who love thick but simple and fantasy-fun books. I would recommend this to my classmates especially to Petra, Noah, and Bethany but I think they read this!!

-sooyoungbyun7a

3 comments:

  1. Good job Sooyoung! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well organized blog post! I like how you explained the book and you have some interesting details. Your blog post makes others want to read the book!! ..
    Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, it was really clear and seems like a fun book.

    ReplyDelete