Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dove

Author:
Title:
Number of pages read this week/number of pages in the book: 48/263
Pictures:
  
This week I have finally finished my book. The name of my book is dove and it was written by Robin Lee Graham. I have really enjoyed reading this book and I hope I will be reading more books similar to this one. The most interesting part of this book was probably when in L.A they steal all their stuff for sailing and when the dove isn't able to travel more than 200 miles over 5 days because there is no wind.
I would recommend this book to people who like reading auto-biographies of an adventurer. I would also recommend this book to people that enjoy reading non-fiction adventures.   

1 comment:

  1. Good job but you forgot the author and the title.

    ReplyDelete