Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Outsiders By S. E. Hinton and Benazir Bhutto-Nikita

Number of Pages Read: Done with the book!

Benazir Bhutto and The Outsiders


This week, I am reading The Outsiders and I am done with the book Benazir Bhutto. I am really sad I could not get meet Bhutto because she seems like a nice lady. The most important part was probably the beginning because that's where she begins to say more about herself and her thoughts and feelings. I would recommend this to everyone because this book is very interesting and adds on to your knowledge. I would recommend The Outsiders to teens because there are words that little kids such as 3rd to 4th graders might not know. I haven't read the second chapter yet, but I really want to know what happens next in the story!


1 comment:

  1. You make me want to read you book but next time when you write it you could of put more information such as who are the characters, where it takes place..etc.

    ReplyDelete