Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Marie Antoniette, Blog Post.



 


 Title of book: Marie Antoinette
Author of book: Antonia Fraser
Number of pages: 458
Number of pages read:Finished :) 


 Hello Everyone,

Today, unlike all other of my blog posts I am able to inform you that I've finished reading my book. Marie Antoinette unfortunately had a very sad ending. In the last few chapters of the book, one of the most unfortunate events happened. Marie got poisoned. This misfortune led to her death, and that's where the conflict ended. As well know, the fact that she's dead is sad, but when someone dies we can’t do anything about it. Due to this, I have figured that this is the main conflict of the story, the conflict occurs in the middle to the ending of the story, and the climax is when the planning of it starts. Im heartbroken that the conflict cannot be solved, and that Marie had to die at a young age, but at least she ended up being at a better place.
Since I have finished this story, now I can judge it, and say whether or not it should be recommended to other people. An honest rate of this story would be a 7/10. The reason I gave it this score is because It was good, interesting but It did have so many new and difficult passages and words. I would not recommended unfortunately, to the people in my class because it is very serious, and it can be very confusing. Don’t get me wrong though, the whole book is very informational, and not to mention after reading it you will have improved at least about fifty words in your word choice, and it may even be a huge inspiration for you. I personally though, think that most people in our class except maybe a few people that have a very high reading level and that like books with unsolved/sad endings. But all in all I enjoyed this book, and I am glad that I learned something new from it.






1 comment: