Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Moonwalk


Title: Moonwalk
Author: Michael Jackson
Pages: 365

The book that am I reading is still the book about Michael Jackson. Till now the band moved to South California to record some their new hits and also to start their lives. Michael Jackson was leaving with a really popular singer back then called Diana Ross. He really loved he work and her song that she did. Michael spent every day with her till one they when they recorded their five new hits and started going to many shows around California and sing them. That is when Michael got his first single to sing. The quote that I like is “In thee fall 1971 I got my first solo record Got to Be There.”

1 comment:

  1. Great! I can clearly picture what your book is about. Well explained! My only suggestion is that you might want to go over the grammar and spelling again before posting. I found it a little hard to understand. Good job anyways!

    ReplyDelete