Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Going Solo

Title: Going Solo
Author: Roald Dahl
Number of pages: 205


Hey everyone! I hope you liked my previous blog post and I'm looking forward to write this one also good! Enjoy!

My book is about exciting life of Roald Dahl. He had many adventures which I was amazed with! I'm slowly getting to the end of my book, so I know almost all evens that happened in Dahl's life.
In this week a read a chapter about his first airplane. He was not used to drive alone airplanes, with no one's help, especially during World War I. He decided to go for it, to take a risk, and he did it! Everyone knew that he had never administered plane on his own. Finally, that moment came. Is he going to crash in the plane and embarrassed him forever, or is he going to fly like a bird and land a plane like a real pilot. He was thinking, what if he's going to crush? But no, he didn't. On some way he landed the plane safely by collecting power, strength  and courage. When he got out of the plane everyone was proud of him, and everyone though that he was a brave, good pilot, and their thoughts were right.
They continued to practise more and more. Suddenly they decided to go the Athens. They organized some festival but people didn't know about it. From nowhere they appeared in the sky one by one. People were amazed as me as I was reading a book. They administered planes on a beautiful way. It seemed like they were connected with thier planes, like they felt something. But as I already said, these event were happening during World War I. Many planes arrived near them on the clear sky, but those weren't planes from their group, those were the planes who were fighting for their country in World War I. They had no idea that Roald and his team weren't in the World War I. They just wanted to show people what they could do with planes, to show people their connection with planes. But people from World War I didn't know that and they attacked them. They crashed one plane but Roald and other people could ran away. They did it, and they were really scary. The whole show was destroyed, and they were a little bit sad. Of course, Roald wrote a letter to mum as always, because he had connection with her. Also, i think this was the most interesting part because it has many rising actions, it keeps you interesting while you're reading.
I'm really looking forward to finish my book, and I hope you are to read my blog posts! Than you! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment