Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Outsiders

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
180 pages

I am reading The Outsiders this week. So far it has been really interesting. Ponyboy is a teenage boy who lives with his 2 brothers. He is part of a Gang called the Geasers, on day he decides to go to th e movie theatre alone and when he's done with the movie he walks home alone and he gets beaten up by a gang called the Socs, the Socs are a rich gang and they always pick on the geasers. I thught this part was very interesting because i could imagine the scene in my head so clearly. I really like home they described the scene.

I would recommend this book to teens because it is a bit complicated but it's very realistic.

4 comments:

  1. I would also recommend this book to teens, too because there might be some words that children would not know! Great job writing the blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I like how you described the story in your blogpost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! You explained it so well! :) One itty bitty suggestion is that you might want to go over the spelling and grammar again one more time... *thought. Otherwise, great job! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :)
    I think you did an amazing job, on describing the story, and the events that are happening on the beginning of the story. I really enjoyed how you summarized it, and didn't make it so long and hard to understand, but I think that you should add a little more to the ending sentence about the recommendation, because there are so many more things you can say. :)
    Good job! keep up the good work!
    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete