Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Last Lecture: Summary

Name: Sooyoung Byun
Grade: 7A
Date: November 4th 2012
Title: The Last Lecture
Author: Randy Pausch (Autobiography)














Currently I am reading a autobiography non fiction book called "The Last Lecture". I have not yet read much of the book but until now I love it very much. It contains hard vocabulary but when I read the book I feel the knowledge just come into my head as I read the book just like the story of a movie comes into your head as you are watching the movie. It is a sad story about a man named Randy Pausch who is a lecturer knowing that he will die in a few months because of lots of tumors in his lungs so he makes a lecture to his students using a powerpoint presentation of pictures. He has a family, a perfectly normal life but along with all the preparing he has to do for his family after his death, he is very busy working on his lecture. Right now I am on the part when Randy starts his lecture. I know and hope this book will be interesting till the end.

Lecture Title: Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."

-sooyoungbyun7a








 



1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog post. It's not very long, but is very accurate and interesting. I like this kinds of books when something is happened with some person and later in the book they describe you the whole truth. Nice job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete