Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012


Kung Fu Panda 2
Pages: 194p

My book is called King Fu Panda 2. The book is based on the movie but is really detailed and it is really funny. The was written based on the movie as I said. My favorite character is Po the main guy in the book’ He is my favorite character because he is funny and clumsy. My favorite part of the book is when Po was climbing up the stair because it was so funny. The book has 200 pages which is not long for this book. 

My Favorite Character

My favorite character is Po the panda because he is also the main character. He is very funny and he is a really good kung fu fighter. The whole story is about him and that is also on of the things why he is my favorite. The whole book is talking about Po the most in a really funny way that is what I like about this book. This character inspires me the most with his whole personal things like is funny, lazy but also sometimes very serious. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool book but how does that have to do with a mystery.I've seen the movie and it is not that much of a mystery.

    ReplyDelete