Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cat Among the Pigeons

Title: Cat Among the Pigeons (finished the book)
Author: Agatha Christie
Number of pages: 240
Cat Among the Pigeons
  The book "Cat Among the Pigeons" is a fantastic book that I couldn't stop reading. Even though this book was really confusing at the beginning and there were moments when I wanted to stop reading it, I really like it and would recommend it to anyone. The major thing that I would change about this book is its beginning. The beginning is very confusing as I said, and hard to follow. While I was reading the first 40-60 pages of the book I had a feeling that I will never finish reading it, but as I got to the main part, the climax, I couldn't put the book down! The ending of the book is "normal" , or in other words it was the way most of the people would expect the book to end. I think the book would be better if it ended in a mysterious way, where maybe someone dies or the murderer escapes. I think there is a little more to tell about the murderer. After they find out who the murderer is they don't even talk about it anymore. It would be better if they talked about the future of Meadowbanks (the school), the future of the children, future of the teacher and the future of the murderer. Every book is better when the ending is not expected and when its dark and mysterious. I would rate this book 8.5/10 and would recommended it to anyone!

1 comment: