Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Double or Die-A James Bond Adventure

Pages Read: 110


1. What does my main character look like?
Answer: The main character in my book- a young James Bond looks like a normal teenager-dark brown/black hair, is normal- in height and weight and looks like his friends and people in his age group at Eton. I think he is aged from 14-16, but there is one thing that is unique about him- he is a super-spy and a master in disguises.


2. Where was he/she born?
Answer: In my book, it doesn't tell me where my main character James Bond was born. But my guess would be he is from some village/small town in Great Britain (most likely England).

3. What is his/her family like?
Answer: The setting of the book is his school at Eaton (which is a boarding school) and the book only tells me that he has only one member of his family- his aunt (his uncle is dead). During the summer holidays, James goes and lives with his aunt. Moreover, the book doesn't tell me (yet) how his family (aunt) is like.

4. What are their hobbies?
Answer: James Bond's hobbies are to take big risks and to face danger. He is a member of the "Danger Society". The Danger Society was formed by James' friend Perry Mandeville to have more risks in their "boring" lives. James' hobbies include: solving mysteries, taking risks and going on adventures.

5. Would you be their friend in real life? Why or Why not?
Answer: Yes, in real life I would be James Bond's friend because he is always facing risks and going on adventures and I would love to also do that. Next, James Bond is pretty smart and thinks quickly in all kinds of unpleasant situations and I like those types of friends.


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your story! I cant wait to find out more about the young James Bond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this blog is very organized and very neat. And good explanations.

    ReplyDelete